Web Toolbar by Wibiya Awaken Dreams Success Coaching: How Do You Monetize Your Business? - Blog Challenge Days 10 and 11

How Do You Monetize Your Business? - Blog Challenge Days 10 and 11

by Debi Auger

Day 10 Challenge"What are the key ways in which you want to make money online in your chosen business OR Which are the key online revenue streams you want to focus on in your existing business?"
Day 11 Challenge"Which business model is best for you and what one revenue stream is most feasible?"


This is an exciting topic for me! One of my favorites because I believe it is THE secret to having a successful lifestyle business and making a living from your passion. 

My creative nature blossoms here because I'm creative both in and about business. I do creative things like jewelry and graphic design. But I'm also creative when it comes to business ideas and running a business which serves me and my clients very well, especially when it comes to designing income streams!

As a matter of fact, my Multi-Faceted Monetization Model™ is one of the core concepts that I work with clients on.



It's one of the main parts of the Create Your Artisan Business Success Plan Program that will be launching again soon [Hint --> click that link and get on my list for a chance at early-bird pricing ;-) ]



My Income Streams


I have a multi-passionate life and business... and a Multi-Faceted Monetization Plan™ to match!


My plan is a mix of active, leveraged, residual and passive income from a variety of sources.











Designs by Debi is my handcrafted jewelry business. It's a product-based business. I specialize in Personalized Jewelry, Memorial Jewelry, Awareness Jewelry, One-of-a-Kind Pieces, Custom Designs and the gorgeous island-and-ocean themed Aloha Collection™. 



Awaken Dreams Success Coaching 


This is my Lifestyle Business Design Coaching for Artisans and Creatives. I have a mix of products and programs. They range in price from free all the way to (eventually) $5,000+ Retreats. 

This business incorporates all 4 types of income with offerings that include ebooks, books, group coaching and 1-on-1 coaching. I have some self-study offerings and other physical and digital products in the works with many, many more on the way. Eventually, once I get my relocation settled, I'll start offering retreats.



Awaken Dreams Graphic Design


This is another creative endeavor for me. I've done all my own graphic and web design and really enjoy it so I'm going to start offering this service shortly. I'm currently building it into the new Awaken Dreams website that's under construction. It will incorporate both active and residual income streams.















Right now this is more of a labor of love. I'm building a website to celebrate and share my love of Hawaii, but I haven't published it yet (just blog, facebook and twitter). It's something I work on in my spare time, during my time off. It will mostly consist of passive income with finder/referrer relationships and ad income. But I come up with more ideas for this site all the time, so who knows what sort of amazing it will turn out to be.









I also do freelance internet research for a select few clients, mostly marketing strategists. And I have a product in development.



How About You?


How do you monetize your business? How many income streams do you have? It's important so let's chat about it in the comments below!


Much Success,







_______________________________________________________________________________

30 day challengeI'm writing this post as part of Natalie Sisson's 30 Day Blog Challenge during which I'll follow the path she's laying with inspiration and challenges for daily blog posts. I hope you'll enjoy coming along on this journey and share your own in the comments every day. If you'd like to participate in the challenge on your own blog, just click one of the links here and you'll be taken to the page with all the details. Cheers!




Share your thoughts...

1 comment:

  1. In a business, you got to make the right product for the right persons at the right time. This is one of the key ingredients in launching a successful business. And of course, be sure that you put all your passion into it. Lastly, never take the internet for granted, as it is a fair arena for marketing.

    Dominic @ eKzact Solutions Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Have something you want to share? Wonderful... I'd love for you to share your thoughts :) Thank you!