Web Toolbar by Wibiya Awaken Dreams Success Coaching: 7 Weeks to Your Artisan Business Success Plan!

7 Weeks to Your Artisan Business Success Plan!

by Debi Auger

Ok, I believe I have all the bugs worked out and glitches beat so, here it is....


The sales page is up. You can go check it out and sign up if you're ready to get on the right path with your business. This Program is about choosing and planning YOUR perfect path to your dreams. It's a lifestyle business planning course. I've chosen an awesome platform for my coaching that I just know you're going to LOVE!! And, you'll notice an invitation at the bottom of the sign-up page where you can go check out the Coaching Portal and a couple modules for free!

Since, I am late in launching because of technical difficulties, I've extended the sign-up period for 2 extra days. I've also extended the giveaway... I'm GIVING AWAY A SPOT in the program!! You can win that right here. Go to the *Enter Giveaway* page. I'm running the giveaway through the Punchtab App. The drawing will be at the end of the sign-up period on Thursday morning at midnight eastern time. If  you win and you have already signed up and paid, you'll be refunded via PayPal. Good luck!

And, don't forget, there's a special one-time only opportunity for the first 10 people who grab it...
I want to be sure that every program I do is as good as it can possibly be, so every time I launch a program for the first time there will be at least 10 spots that will be a "Focus Group." Those 10 people are going to put in a bit more work because what I want from them is detailed feedback to help me make the program better. And a testimonial and recommendation IF they feel the program and I deserve it. So how is this a deal? Well, I truly respect and appreciate that your time is very valuable. In consideration of that, the focus group participants will get 40% off the cost of the program! Does that sound fair? sound like something you'd be interested in? Then don't wait. There are only 6 days to sign up!

 If you have any friends or colleagues you think might be interested in the Program, please share with them as well. I'd appreciate any help spreading the word :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And today starts my little 6-part series "Entrepreneurship is Perfect For..."


Entrepreneurship is Perfect For ARTISANS

     Even if you think you just want to do it as a hobby, in these economic times, it could be worth evaluating whether it's a potential business for you. If you do it right, you can add significantly to your family's bottom line every month.

     In order to do that though, you first need to understand that there needs to be a mindset shift. You need to stop looking at it as a hobby and treat it like a business. That's not all bad and the rewards can be significant. It doesn't mean all the fun will be taken out of it. It just means you need to take it more seriously, have a plan, charge what you're worth. But it's still fun... I still have fun... and you can too. Because you're still in control. You still decide what you do and don't want to do, what your prices will be and all the other decisions you've been making.

     Of course there are down sides because you'll have to register your business and pay taxes, but you're paying taxes anyway. And you don't need to make a huge company if you don't want to; you can stay a one-woman operation. But, by turning your hobby into a business that you run out of your home, you could now be eligible for some tax deductions based on the amount of space, etc used by the business. You can also get a sales certificate that would allow you to buy your supplies at wholesale or at least save by not having to pay tax on supplies that go into a finished product.

     So, if you love your art and would like to make a living from it, it would definitely be worth some soul-searching... and a chat with an accountant... to decide if it's a good idea for you.

     And, although it's not legal or financial advice, the Create Your Artisan Business Success Plan Program that I just launched might be a great way for you to do that soul-searching and make a decision. I hope you'll consider joining us!

Much Success,





Share your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something you want to share? Wonderful... I'd love for you to share your thoughts :) Thank you!