Web Toolbar by Wibiya Awaken Dreams Success Coaching: Amazing Opportunity for Those Who Want More

Amazing Opportunity for Those Who Want More

by Debi Auger

Happy Saturday Peeps!!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend! Doing anything good?

When you have some time; maybe you're sitting around, daydreaming of your perfect life and the dreams you have for your business.... I'd like you to take a few minutes, read the new page I just added here... Want more? Dream BIG? ...and see one of the options available to you to make those dreams a reality!

I want to see you succeed. That's why I'm here. That's why aWAEHQn dreams exists... it's all about YOU and helping you live the life you've imagined.

Depending on you and your own personal situation, my à la carte method of offering material in little, laser-focused, affordable chunks may be exactly what you want and need. And I plan to be here for you every step of the way for a loooooong time.

But I realize that some of you may want and be ready for more. If you think maybe you do, go take a look at the Want more? Dream BIG? page. There's information about an amazing opportunity waiting for you there. But don't wait because the sign-up window is starting soon and they can only take a limited number of people because they're very hands-on.

Natalie Sisson of The Suitcase Entrepreneur and Natalie MacNeil of She Takes on the World are preparing to launch WE Mastermind for the second time. Bet you were wondering what that pretty little ad over there on the right was all about, huh?

It's about the opportunity of a lifetime.

WE Mastermind

I believe in WE Mastermind because I've done it.

I believe in the Natalies because I've had the awesome privilege of working with them.

I believe in the power of a Mastermind because I actively participate in two of them... the WE Mastermind Group and the aWAEHQn dreams Mastermind Group that I started for you... and I've seen and experienced this power firsthand, many times over.

They're getting ready to launch and space will be limited. So I've put a lot of info on the Want more? Dream BIG? page for you to get a head start on learning what the big fuss is about WE Mastermind. There's also a free video series the Natalies have set up and you can watch it here.

And there's going to be a free webinar soon that you're not going to want to miss. You'll learn all about WE Mastermind and, whether or not you decide it's for you, you'll learn a lot just in that webinar. I'll post the deets for you here as soon as I have confirmation!

Ok, your mission... go check out that page. And go watch those videos at WE Mastermind!!

We'll talk soon!

Much success,







Share your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something you want to share? Wonderful... I'd love for you to share your thoughts :) Thank you!