Web Toolbar by Wibiya Awaken Dreams Success Coaching: My Website and Millionaire Business Steps - Blog Challenge Days 13 and 14

My Website and Millionaire Business Steps - Blog Challenge Days 13 and 14

by Debi Auger

Day 13 Challenge"What 3 things would you most like your website to have and how will you go about getting them?"

Day 14 Challenge"What are 2 key ways you could use the habits of a millionaire to monetize your blog in the next month?"


The Three Things I Most Want My Website to Have

Well, as you can probably tell by a look around, I'm in the midst of re-branding my business. Lots of work involved in that and it's one of my main projects for the next few weeks.

I plan to have a website with this as the blog component. I have a pretty big wish list for it, and I can have everything I want because I'm designing and building it myself ;-) Here are a few things:

  •      I want a unique site that's very "me" and speaks to the artisans and creatives... yes YOU!... that it's for.
  •      I want a store component where I can gather all the books and programs I have available (free and paid) in one place, easy to find, because I've got quite a few of them in the pipeline (17 at last count!)!
  •      I want an improved and more effective layout that's easier to navigate than this temporary site.
  •      I want a more prominent call to action front and center on the home page of the site.
  •      I want a Reference Center so materials can be easily found.




Two Millionaire Habits I'll Be Using in the Next Month

The next 4 weeks are about taking many steps forward... a whole lot of continuous forward motion will be happening! (Keep your eyes on this space!)

Here are some of the things I'll be doing here between now and the end of September:

  •      finishing my re-brand
  •      publishing a brand new ebook free for those on my email list which will also now become my opt-in freebie
  •      re-launching my business AND an improved version of my Create Your Artisan Business Success Plan Program in a big launch -- free video series, webinar, affiliates, promotional giveaways, the whole nine yards
  •      updating my branding ebook Creating Your Brand ~ Packaging Your Gift to the World and getting it for sale here (thanks to one of Lulu's updates, I lost all my reviews!)

Create Your Artisan Business Success Plan Program


And You?

What are you up to in your business? What are your plans for continuous forward motion over the next month? Tell me in the comments below...



Much Success,







_______________________________________________________________________________

30 day challengeI'm writing this post as part of Natalie Sisson's 30 Day Blog Challenge during which I'll follow the path she's laying with inspiration and challenges for daily blog posts. I hope you'll enjoy coming along on this journey and share your own in the comments every day. If you'd like to participate in the challenge on your own blog, just click one of the links here and you'll be taken to the page with all the details. Cheers!




Share your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something you want to share? Wonderful... I'd love for you to share your thoughts :) Thank you!