Web Toolbar by Wibiya Awaken Dreams Success Coaching: Happy Get to Know Your Customers Day!

Happy Get to Know Your Customers Day!



Hi!

Did you know that today is Get to Know Your Customers Day? Well, it is. We actually celebrate this day 4 times every year. aWAEHQn dreams is fairly new though so we haven't had a chance yet and I want to make this one extra special... but I need YOUR help.

I'm working on blog posts, tutorials, eBooks and full eCourses for you (yes, all at the same time). Everything is taking longer than expected though because, as I explained in my post on June 22nd, Niko is very sick. As a matter of fact, he'll be having surgery soon to remove the mass in his belly. I'm a nervous wreck and just doing the best I can. I've been focusing on fulfilling orders and direct customer care because that always has to come first. 

I'm frustrated with the delays. But this also gives us a wonderful opportunity! aWAEHQn dreams is for YOU. If it weren't for you, it never would've happened! So I'm hoping to turn this delay into something productive. I'm hoping that you will take a minute (or as long as you want... I LOVE hearing from you!), and leave a comment below or send me an email or write on the aWAEHQn dreams Facebook wall... and tell me how I can best help YOU.

Who are you? What do you do; what's your business (whether you've started it or not)? 

What's your passion? What are your dreams?

What do you want? What do you need?

What is your biggest frustration with your business? 

What keeps you up at night? What drives you crazy?

What is the one problem you'd give anything to solve right now?

How can I make aWAEHQn dreams awesome for YOU?

And, just in case you need a little incentive, there will be a giveaway attached to this. It doesn't matter how or where you choose to give me your input, I'll be jotting it down and one lucky person is going to win a half-hour coaching session with me along with a pre-session email exchange (so we are both well-prepared to have a productive session) and follow-up email exchange after the session. Sound good? Ok then, share your thoughts with me!

I not only want to get to know you today though, I also want to say THANK YOU! That's why I chose a magenta rose to make that image for you... dark pink roses symbolize appreciation... and I don't think there are words to express how much I appreciate you!

Without you, there would be no aWAEHQn dreams Success Coaching at all! Thank you for your purchases. Thank you for trusting me with your businesses. Thank you to all of you over the past month who rewarded the fact that I'm still here and working (gotta pay those vet bills!!) and trusted me with jobs while also graciously telling me to "take care of Niko. He comes first. I can wait." And thank you to everyone who has sent prayers and well-wishes to us and those of you who donated to Niko's fundraiser. All of these things mean more than I can say. In a time when so many people are struggling, I feel truly blessed for the business (and repeat business!) that you've given me. Thank you SO very much!

Ok, now get sharing!!

Much success,





C'mon... you can do it... click on comments below and tell me what you're thinking :) YES, I really DO want to know...



Share your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something you want to share? Wonderful... I'd love for you to share your thoughts :) Thank you!