Web Toolbar by Wibiya Awaken Dreams Success Coaching: Happy Mother's Day, Some New Stuff and a very Important Reminder

Happy Mother's Day, Some New Stuff and a very Important Reminder

by Debi Auger

Hello!!
I hope that all the moms out there have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow!


In hopes of starting a thriving community here, I added a new Welcome page and included a video so you can see the person who wants to see your dreams come true... ME! It's my first one so, needless to say there's room for improvement. Take it easy on me ;-)

In that same spirit, I also added an Introduce YOUrself page because I want to meet you, too! I hope you'll take a minute to stop over and say hello. I'm looking forward to it!

And don't forget to take some time for yourself tomorrow to be my guest at the FREE WE Mastermind webinar at 4 pm ET. You'll learn how to create your own products and make money marketing your passion. You'll learn how to create multiple streams of income with many different products. And so much more! There will be loads of valuable content, awesome giveaways and a special offer. You can register here. And I'll see you there :)

Much success,






Share your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something you want to share? Wonderful... I'd love for you to share your thoughts :) Thank you!