Web Toolbar by Wibiya Awaken Dreams Success Coaching: "Creating Your Brand" eBook Has Been Published!

"Creating Your Brand" eBook Has Been Published!

by Debi Auger

Hello!!

Well, I see my post from last night isn't here. I was so tired I bet I forgot to hit publish post! Oooops... my bad.

I had written to share some exciting news with you... the branding book is finished and has been published! My first eBook... I'm sooooo excited! I titled it "Creating Your Brand ~ Packaging Your Gift to the World." Here it is....


  


It's available on Lulu.com... 
Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.


For those of you who started working on your branding with the last blog post, this book covers branding more in-depth. It's kind of a workbook in the sense that it guides you along the journey of branding your business... thought processes, brainstorming and decision-making with examples and helpful hints all along the way. It includes helpful reference links and links to recommended services.

I've decided to go with Lulu for publishing my aWAEHQn dreams products because I've purchased a few "print-on-demand" books through them and was very pleased with the quality and service. Even though most of the things I publish will be somewhat short and lend themselves well to PDF format, like this one, I do plan to keep writing and I am, as you know, working on a full-length book for aWAEHQn dreams so I thought Lulu was the best choice. 

I'd love it if you'd share the news with people you know who may benefit from the content in the book. 

And if you know any women entrepreneurs, mompreneurs or any awesome women running or thinking of starting their own business, please invite them to join us here and on the aWAEHQn dreams Facebook page!

I have sooooooo much to share here! As a matter of fact, when I was writing the book, I just kept typing and typing and typing and more and more things would come. When I finally took the time to stop and take a look I was like.... WOW.... that's a whole lot of stuff!! 

I'm trying to keep prices as low as possible which is why I decided short, individual, laser-focused modules was the way to go. That way you never have to pay for more than you need at any given time. So I evaluated everything I had compiled up to that point and decided, to keep true to that promise, this needed to be split up.

This book is focused on walking you through the process of coming up with your brand.

I had started including information about how you can create a basic Corporate Identity in Photoshop, but I realized that not everyone was going to have the tools to, or want to do it themselves. I don't ever want you wasting money on things you don't need. So I decided to add Tutorials to my list of product offerings for these type of instances and this will be the first one.

Then I decided that a great deal of info I was getting into at that point should actually be covered separately because it's not about the branding process. So I removed all those pages and started another book in which I'll cover building and maintaining your brand. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts and know what you're struggling with in your business. What would you like to see covered next? What types of things do you need help with?

Much success,





Share your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something you want to share? Wonderful... I'd love for you to share your thoughts :) Thank you!